ALLAN S. MASSEY
- University of Wyoming, J.D. (1985)
- University of Wyoming, B.S., with honors (1981)
- All Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming
U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Larimer County – Member, Executive Committee (1995)
- President, Young Lawyers Section (1995)
- Colorado Bar Associations
- Wyoming State Bar
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Employment Matters & Litigation
- Construction Law
- Landlord – Tenant Matters
- General Practice
Allan graduated from the University of Wyoming’s College of Law where he was elected the student body president. Allan served for five years as a deputy county attorney in Gillette, Wyoming, and rose to the position of Chief Deputy in charge of prosecution. Allan moved to Fort Collins in 1990 at which time he became a member of the firm. He has been a principal in Massey, Mitchell & Kelly PLLC since 1996.
Allan’s practice focuses on commercial and civil litigation, construction and mechanics lien law, landlord and tenant issues. He has served as president of the Larimer County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and as a commissioner and chairperson of the Colorado Office of the Alternate Defense Counsel. Allan enjoys golf and has coached over 26 youth sports teams in Northern Colorado.
We are one of Fort Collins’ oldest law firms, and we’ve been providing superior legal services to our clients since 1948.
At Massey, Mitchell & Kelly, PLLC we have a team of dedicated attorneys specializing in real estate, business, commercial, family law, dependency and neglect, estate planning, civil litigation, criminal defense and more, waiting and ready to help you with your legal needs.
Please contact our team of real estate, business, commercial, family law, dependency and neglect, estate planning, civil litigation, and criminal defense lawyers with any questions you may have.