MASON C. MITCHELL
- University of Montana, J.D., with honors (1989)
- University of Montana, B.A., with high honors (1986)
- All Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- All Montana State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Larimer County Bar Association (President, 2003-2004; Member, Executive Committee, 2000-2004; Current Member, Professionalism Committee)
- Colorado Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors, 2006-2008)
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business and Commercial Law and Transactional Matters
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Employment Matters & Litigation
- Construction Law
Mason is a principal of Massey, Mitchell & Kelly PLLC. He was admitted to the Montana Bar in 1989, was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1993, and joined the firm in 1998. Mason’s practice is concentrated in business law and real estate, and he has broad experience in a multitude of the facets entailed in both areas of law. Mason’s business law practice includes the formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other business entities, the drafting of shareholder, partnership and member agreements, the purchase and sale of businesses, general contract law, and related matters. Mason’s real estate practice includes real estate acquisition, leasing, financing, and disposition, easements, and the formation of planned communities, condominiums, homeowners associations, and related matters.
We are one of Fort Collins’ oldest law firms, and we’ve been providing superior legal services to our clients since 1948.
At Massey, Mitchell & Kelly, PLLC we have a team of dedicated attorneys specializing in real estate, business, commercial, family law, dependency and neglect, estate planning, civil litigation, criminal defense and more, waiting and ready to help you with your legal needs.
Please contact our team of real estate, business, commercial, family law, dependency and neglect, estate planning, civil litigation, and criminal defense lawyers with any questions you may have.